Thursday, September 11, 2008

Treats for the Sweets

Do you realize that HALLOWEEN is just around the corner? YIKES! How did that happen? Blink your eyes too long & it will be Christmas :) I really enjoy Halloween with the caramel apples and costumes and CANDY! The candy is one of my favorite parts, handing it out as well as eating it. Today I decided to make some fun treat jars.


Now comes the fun part...filling them with treats! I will have these, and many more available at Oh Sweet Sadie! the next two weekends. Please see their website for exact dates & locations: www.ohsweetsadie.com
I am also working on some ADORABLE Halloween lunch /treat/gift bags that I will also have at the Fall Boutiques. Photos probably won't be up until after the weekend, but I'm working hard to get everything finished.

No comments: