Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall Boutique {No, 2}

Another fun weekend of Oh Sweet Sadie! FUN! Want to come see what it's all about? This weekend it is located in South Jordan - DayBreak. Take 10600 South off I-215 and head out west...WAY out west :) LOL! Once you cross Bangerter Highway you will enter DayBreak and take a right on Oquirrh Lake Drive (you'll see the Rainey Homes banners) and your 1st left from there. The TWO homes hosting the boutique are on the first corner you come to - YOU WON'T MISS IT!

This time the model homes are furnished and I was able to use a beautiful armoire in the master bedroom to display my things. It turned out great. I will post a picture tonight once I fill it up this morning. It SHOULD be already filled to the brim with goodies since I set up last night BUT I was running a little low on hooded towels...so last night's midnight oil burning session produced these:

I will have these along with my Halloween treats, reversible baby slings, baby doll slings and some SALE stuff too! Here's to a successful show once again! Hope to see you there :)

No comments: