Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Saturday's class & birthday invite

This Saturday, August 30th, I will be teaching my tabbed acrylic album class at Heartfelt Creations in Sandy. It's an easy, fun and bright mini album with papers from My Mind's Eye. Coral, lime green and a soft turquoise are accented with bright white rub-ons and painted edges.


The class will be held from 10am to 12pm. Tomorrow {Thursday} is the last day to sign up.

On another note, Mira is having her 10th birthday next week and she decided she wants to have a movie party. We will have popcorn and movie theatre candy, and of course the usual birthday cake & ice cream, games, etc. No final decision on what they want to watch yet, but she's requested chocolate cake with chocolate frosting! I will have to come up with some creative way to decorate the cake to go with THESE invitations we made:

If you have any suggestions, PLEASE let me know!! My mind isn't in cake mode right now....it's in scrapbooking, sewing & sick toddler mode. Yep, Nolan has a light summer cold. Just a runny nose & short temper - no fever or anything {thank heaven for that}.

No comments: