Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun stuff!

Wanna know where you can find me? I'll be at the Oh Sweet Sadie! Art & Gift shows for starters! I've mentioned many arts & crafts events recently, but THIS one I'm super excited about. The Fall shows are just about here. The first one is September 19th & 20th in Suncrest (Draper). This is a beautiful model home that will be stocked full of artisan vendors, like myself, where you can find just about anything you could dream of....and then some. There is artwork, home decor, boutique style baby items, paper and fabric crafts, gifts of all sorts (better start thinking about that Christmas shopping!), quilts, clothing, purses & bags of various types, unique novelties and MORE!! My friend Heather will be there will her "famous" noodle swords :) It's unbelievable the collection of incredible goods brought together in one spot. Be sure not to miss it. I will have my hooded towels and lunch bags at the Draper show.

But even more exciting is that the following weekend, September 26th & 27th at the second Oh Sweet Sadie! Fall show in Daybreak (South Jordan), I will be premiering my REVERSIBLE DESIGNER BABY SLINGS! Pictures coming SOON! I'm sewing my fanny off to get prepared for the next month of shows, so don't be surprised if I fall off the blogging wagon a little :) Believe me, it'll be worth it! Here'a a little sneaky peeky...
Visit http://ohsweetsadie.com/ for more information on locations and other vendors :) Hope to see you there!

No comments: