Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jackson Hole "Babymoon"


This poor project has been on my book shelf, incomplete, since Nolan was born nearly 18 MONTHS AGO! So, a couple of weekends ago, after a Sugar Free ROCKSTAR (until 2am) I cleaned and completely organized my scrap studio. Infact, I will have to post new photos, as I am very pleased with the result. Anyway, I decided it was hightime to finish this. That's ONE of the things I'm trying to implement into everyday life....DO IT NOW. Get it done and move on!

So, the album (8" x 8") went really quick with great help from these COSMO CRICKET papers and die cuts! They're awesome and make it easy to complete a project like this. I love, love, love everything from Cosmo Cricket! Check it out for yourself at http://www.cosmocricket.com/. Their new line HELLO SUNSHINE is perfect for your summer projects!!! Pair it up with one of the Blackboard albums...oh, how cute!! And their blog is awesome too: http://www.cosmocricket.blogspot.com/

More updates to come.

No comments: