Saturday, December 5, 2009

Make or Bake (girl version)

What on earth could I make for two picky tween/teenage girls for Christmas that they'll actually like? Well, let's break it down a bit...what do they spend most of their time doing? Getting ready! They love hair things and blingy things so....


since feathers are the big thing right now, I've come up with some hair clips in the colors they wear the most. Then to coordinate with those, there's these little cuties:






Ribbon Rings! The possibilities are ENDLESS for these and I feel an addiction coming on strong. Watch out cuz I just may be sportin' some of these guys too :)


Also, Mira chose new bedding for her birthday a couple of months ago and there's a few re-decorating items on tap, these being two small ones.



There's a BIG hopeful score I'm trying to locate and it will be the coup d'etat if I can find it! So keep your fingers crossed for me :)

No comments: