Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nicey Jane Quilt

Last July (yes, I said JULY!) while perusing my favorite fabric shop, Material Girls Quilts, I fell in LOVE with the new Heather Bailey line of fabrics called Nicey Jane.  My mom had requested a quilt for Christmas that was a little "vintagey" and this seemed to fit the bill just right.

I went with the yellow, blue & green colors for the quilt.  When I got home with it, I already knew I'd be using the "Perfect Ten" pattern by Swirly Girls.

Without further adieu:

 This quilt is a most generous size at 60" x 72"!

 The sashing and the back are a nice butter yellow Kona cotton.
Thanks so much to Abby from Gracie Lane quilts for the awesome job on the quilting!  And as you can tell by the date that, despite my early start last July, this wasn't done in time for Christmas.  Lucky for me my mom's birthday is the 4th of January :)  Happy Birthday, Mom! xoxo

No comments: