Monday, November 10, 2008

Busy Bee

Yes, that's me...a busy bee - SEE BELOW:



This is a peek at what I will have this weekend at the Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show at Southtowne Expo Center AND at the Oh Sweet Sadie Holiday Boutique at Noah's in Sandy. Of course this is not how I will display everything but this helps to keep it organized so I can keep track of what I have! Baby doll bassinets with matching blankets, dolly sling, baby doll cloth diapers, reversible baby slings, nursing covers, burp cloths, bibs, hooded towels, hair bows and MORE! Heather will be there with her adorable baby and toddler clothing line - Hollywood Baby- and her famous noodle swords. Lots of gifts and fun stuff so be sure to come out.

In addition to the Oh Sweet Sadie holiday boutiques, I will also be at the Spotted Zebra Boutique on December 12-13th in Draper. Find them here: www.thespottedzebraboutique.blogspot.com

More fun holiday stuff will be added so keep checking back!

No comments: