Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sling Fling

This is sling making week. Have to get ready for the "big news event" I've been talking about plus have many orders to fill. These are what I made last night:
I think this pattern is my new favorite! It's so bold and beautiful! This is for an order for a friend. Also, I made an extra for stock, which is going to be shipped tomorrow. My BFF Kelli is having me make a sling for her sister who is expecting baby #2. I am going to make HER sling tonight (fabric will arrive TODAY!) and overnight with this one above and a couple of others and some nursing covers to Kelli - PHEW! Her sister will be visiting from Southern California on Saturday with her adorable 6 month old daughter and they are going to do a photo shoot with my products! How fun is that?!? So, I will have professional photos of my goodies to post online. This is SUPER exciting for me. I know they will do a fabulous job on this! They are so fun and creative and I can't wait to see the pics! So long as I can crank out the products in time....wish me luck!

No comments: