Thursday, October 16, 2008

{Night, Night}

In a previous post I mentioned that I was making some fun baby doll accessories for a BIG SHOW coming up (don't worry, I'll let that cat out of the bag when it's time). The first release is called Beddy-bye Dolly! It's a cute baby doll bassinet with a matching blanket:)
The blanket is a mini quilt made from 5" squares of the same fabrics as the bassinet. In this photo, the blanket isn't finished as I still have to decide what material to put on the back. It will most likely be fleece, flannel or minky. These will be available in a variety of fabrics: pastels, jungle babies, bright designer prints, blue & brown, cherries, etc. These will make a great accompaniment to the baby doll slings too! I know my daughter would love to have these for Christmas for her American Girl dolls :) If you know someone who would love it too, then stay tuned to find out where you can get these AND lots more fun stuff! ;0 Until then, make it a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics - I love these products.