Saturday, March 1, 2008

First Base

We may possibly have reached what I'm going to call "First Base." Store website up and running, although re-vamping of the artwork is still in the works. But it's funtional. Products...check (over 8,000!!). Blog...check. Local advertising...check. Making our way down the list is pretty exciting. Quite a mixed bag of emotions going on here, HAPPY to be here for my children, EXCITED to start a new endeavor, NERVOUS that my efforts won't be enough to get everything off the ground fast enough, HOPEFUL that my family will be proud of me and ECSTATIC that I have so much to look forward to. My mind is constantly racing with ideas and projects to start (and finish!). It's so refreshing to have those creative juices flowing again. Life is changing by the minute and I can't wait to see what happens next! Here's to NOT letting fear influence our decisions.

No comments: