Thursday, February 5, 2009

February Scrap Kit

After much debating, I have decided to offer a monthly kit. The way it works is this...there will be a paper pack or "starter kit" which includes 8-12 sheets of awesome, top quality scrapbook paper. Featured below are some of the contents for February's kit. There are 10 sheets this month: 5 pattered sheets (2 are double sided) and five sheets of coordinating (textured) Bazzill cardstock. This months kit includes cream puff, diablo and painted pink!



The paper pack is $5.50 - that's $.55 per sheet! A bargain indeed :) Then you can mix & match which coordinating embellishments you'd like, all of which are offered at very affordable prices - below MSRP!
Red foil alpha stickers - $2.99
6 yards of coordinating ribbon - $5.19 and a 24 pack of brads - $2.99!
A pack of 84 die cuts - $2.99 and the cutest ribbon slides EVER - $3.99!

These are all available in my Etsy shop (link to the RIGHT) or contact me if you want the WHOLE KIT & KABOODLE for a special price of $20!

Keep your eyes open for more kits at GREAT prices. Also, let me know if you'd like to organize a scrap night.

1 comment:

Dawn Hopkins said...

I ordered a kit from your etsy store and I have to say it is fabulous! I LOVE the papers! Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to next month!