Saturday, December 20, 2008

{Done!}

Last night the last custom order was picked up! YAY! This was such a fun one to do. Cynthia from My Quilter Girl (www.myquiltergirl.com) makes the most awesome quilts and asked me to make one for her daughter that matches a quilt she's made. Apparently her daughter chose the fabric. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fabric but when I imagine a 5 year picking fabric I think of pink & purple! LoL! But it's WAY cool. Both my girls loved it AND my dad came over when I was finishing it and requested a shirt made from the skulls & crossbones fabric by Alexander Henry!

It turned out very cute and check back soon for more info, as Cynthia will be posting pics of her daughter with it and the quilt! Can't wait to see how they look all together :)

Also {DONE} with the Christmas shopping...just a few more handmade gifts to finish up. We've been doing LOTS of Holiday baking around here and we've even found a way to get Nolan involved :)

No comments: