Friday, February 18, 2011

Feature Friday

There's so many wonderful creations out there and I mucho enjoy when others share awesome things they've found in blogland.  In that vein, I've decided to begin a "Feature Friday" post, where I highlight some of the best things I find each week.

This week I can't stop dreaming of stealing re-creating this idea from Make It and Love It!


IMG_5957.JPG.jpg

This is so darling and included is a complete tutorial on how to recover your baby carseat.  It's so cute that it makes me want to have another baby, just so I can do it too! :)  ha ha OW!!  Just bit my tongue -

Do you love Naan (like flat bread)?  Love this version from The (ONE AND ONLY) Pioneer Woman
Find 10 different tutorials to make crocheted flowers from Skip to my Lou

More to come next Friday!  Will try to include more links, perhaps a little something for everyone. {wink}

No comments: